Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Easter 2012



Ok, so it's been awhile - one year exactly since my last post :) I just love reading other people's blogs so I thought'd give mine another try. 



Here is Brian, Emi Joy and Jack reading the clues that the Easter Bunny left that leads them to their loot.



found some in the oven...


under the chairs...


found the loot under the dining room table!!!


Now, I have to explain the 10 pound chocolate bunny. I normally wouldn't condone my child eating oodles and oodles of chocolate but she voluntarily gave up chocolate for Lent and she was so good at not cheating (she is much stronger than her Momma!!). Hence, the gigantic chocolate bunny - when I saw it I couldn't resist ;)


all dressed up for church


Happy Easter from the Matochik's!!

No comments: