Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Aesop's Fables

The last week of school was CRAZY!!! I was being pulled in 500 million different directions and most of the time Emi won out, poor Jack kind of got the shaft. It's hard having kids in 2 different schools. Oh well, I'm pretty sure Jack didn't mind :) Emi was in her first "play". The two kindergarten classes were reciting a fable - her class was doing The Farmer and the Stork,she was a narrator. She practiced her lines constantly and then did a fantastic job. I was so worried that she would get stage fright but she didn't - the scary part is that I think she really liked it.
After the play they held a graduation ceremony. I didn't cry on her first day of kindergarten but I was boo-hooing on her last day. I can't believe she is done with kindergarten - it has gone by so fast!!

Emi as a cat

Emi and her class

Emi saying her lines

Emi graduating from Kindergarten

the two kindergarten teachers and their classes

me and my "child star"

No comments: