Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jack is sitting up!!

Jack turned 4 on April 17th and on April 18th he decided that he was going to sit up all by himself. He started doing it right before bed so when we would lay him down he would just sit right back up. We got the biggest kick out of watching him lay down and sit up on the monitor that night. 
This is such a reminder to me that God is in control!! We were going through quite a dry spell - he hadn't really made much progress in the last year. Just as I start to get frustrated or think that maybe he won't be making any more progress he will do something amazing like sit-up on his very own. I know that God is telling me to give it all to Him and He is going to take care of us. I also want to thank everyone who has been praying for Jack - the prayers are felt and appreciated!!

April 18, 2012

No comments: