Tuesday, August 28, 2012

60th Birthday

Last weekend we hosted a party for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday. I didn't want to do the typical "60" themed party and if you know anything about Terri you know that she loves Hershey chocolate! As long as she has coffee and chocolate she's good ;) So we decided on a chocolate themed party. 




My awesome cake-baking friend made this cake for me. If you ever need a cake she's your girl! 



cousins getting into the make-up :)

We decided to give her a memory box for her 60th birthday. We emailed all of her friends and family (we had a little help from my father-in-law who had to sneak into her computer and get her contact list) and asked them to send in memories of Terri. We got some good stuff - it was really neat to read all of the memories that people had of her. 


The Memory Box


She was totally shocked. It was funny because when she opened it and started reading the notes she said "these are from my friends!"


 I think she liked it :)

No comments: