Sunday, July 1, 2012

Teacher Gifts

I made these (thank you Pinterest!!) for Jack's summer school teachers. He just completed his 4 weeks of summer school and I am all about showing our appreciation to these wonderful women who take care of our precious boy! When I saw this, I knew it would be the perfect summer treat and it was super easy to make and assemble.

You will need:

8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
Marzetti's Caramel Dip (15 oz.)
Heath Bits (found in the baking aisle)
1/2 pint mason jars
medium size cellophane bags
apples
ribbon





Mix the cream cheese and half of the caramel dip in a bowl. Put a generous scoop into the mason jar followed by a scoop of the leftover caramel. Then top with a sprinkle of Heath bits.


Pop that little puppy into a bag, throw an apple on top and tie with some cute ribbon. I added a thank you note for good measure :)



I will be making this dip for us to snack on because it was GOOD!! 

No comments: