Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent Calendar Day 1 & Willy's Arrival

Emi has been so excited to start our Advent Calendar. It does take a little bit of work to get it together but it is so worth it! Brian and I really enjoy doing something "christmasy" with the kids everyday. So here it is, The Matochik Family Advent Calendar. I made it last year out of foam board, wrapping paper, scrap booking supplies and small envelopes. THANK HEAVENS it held up over the summer in our attic because that thing was quite time consuming to make and I DID NOT want to have to make another one!


What do you know? Willy made his arrival too! :)

December 1
Have breakfast with Santa

My in-laws took all of the grandkids to have breakfast with Santa and we tagged along ;)

Mimi and Poppy with the kids


attempting to get a photo with Santa - I'm pretty sure Jack and Santa were the same size. In every picture Jack was completely blocking Santa.

making ornaments

Jack was very excited to do this


going for a train ride





At the end of the day, I noticed that Emi had put this note next to Willy :)

No comments: