Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last week I turned the big 31. We kicked the week off by eating at Shogun where I received my first gift.....
 


a beautiful set of red dishes!! I really wanted them for Christmas but after I got them out of the box I figured I could use them for Thanksgiving too :)

Here they are awaiting Thanksgiving Dinner on my table :) 


My second gift was a new ceiling fan - here is my sweet hubby putting it together

this is how Emi helped - she decided that laying on the couch and being silly was much more fun than helping Dad put a fan together!

goodbye old, outdated fan!

hello gorgeous!

The morning of my actual birthday I awoke to flowers, a Pumpkin Spice Latte and breakfast in bed.
 After breakfast Emi had a surprise for me - she had turned her room into a spa. She arranged for us to have a foot soak while drinking smoothies. 


Then she painted my nails and did my make-up.


After my wonderful day at the spa, Brian took me to dinner at Circa. That was our first time to eat there and it was sooooooo good! I can't wait to go back!


I have to say it was a pretty good week ;)

No comments: