Monday, January 28, 2013

Eye Doctor

We got an email from Emi's teacher saying that Emi was having trouble reading the board from her seat. uh-oh. I really did not want her to need glasses - of course, Brian and I are one step away from having to use a white tipped cane so I knew she was probably going to need them at some point. I just didn't want her to have to fool with glasses this early in life. But of course like good parents we took her to the eye doctor ;)


getting her glaucoma test (she loved that - there's nothing like having someone shoot air in your eye) 

waiting on Dr. Kendrick 

He joked with her that these would be her new glasses - she was not amused :)

she's not color blind - I already knew this since everything she owns is pink or purple :)
 the verdict: she needs glasses but only to read the board in school so we'll get her some glasses to keep in her desk. I can handle that :)




these are the glasses that Mom liked but she spotted the purple version of these and wouldn't relent. so, we gave in to the purple ones - it helps that she only has to wear them at school!
I forgot to take a picture of the purple ones so I'll post a pic once we get them. 

No comments: