Saturday, January 5, 2013

Emi turned 7

I can't believe my sweet little Emi Joy is 7! 




Here she is 7 years ago on the day she was born. Makes me have baby fever ;)

For months she has been telling me that she wanted a movie theater birthday party so that's what we did. It was pretty awesome minus the fact that Malco decided 2 days before the party to cancel the 2:40 viewing of Monsters Inc. After a mini heart attack, I emailed everyone to change the time of the party and it all worked out fine. It was so nice not to have to entertain kids. I just provided the cupcakes and sent them off to the movie - it was great!

I found these cupcakes on Pinterest. They were so easy to make and they turned out really cute.





party favors

I still can't believe she's 7!! Makes me feel old ;)

No comments: