Friday, February 11, 2011

The Box

I purchased a new carseat for Jack and with it came this wonderful big box. The first few days Brian would put Emi and Jack in it and pull them all over the house and then it became Emi's personal playhouse. She carries it with her all through the house wacking it into everything and banging it into the walls. Every morning when she wakes up she asks for "my precious box" - oh good grief!
Two nights ago she busted one of the sides and I got excited thinking that she would finally let me throw it out but no! She decided that her "precious box" would be ok with one busted side. I have to say as much as I can't stand her dragging that thing all through my house, I absolutely love how she has been playing with it quietly for hours every day. I guess you have to take the good with the bad right?


No comments: