Friday, January 28, 2011

Emi Joy's 5th Birthday



Emi Joy the day she was born



















Where has the time gone? I can't believe that my baby girl is 5! *tears* She begged me for a birthday party at Target, yes you read that correctly - Target. We clearly spend WAY too much time there!!!! She suggested that they could have slushies and then go play in the toy aisle. Sounds like a great idea however I'm pretty sure the nice Target employees would hate us SO I was able to convince her that a birthday party at the bowling alley would be just as much fun.




cake and ice cream






The birthday girl

Miles - our entertainment :) Miles thought he would enjoy running the lanes instead of bowling them. Poor Candice ran after him the first time and my dad went after him the second time - let's just say there was lots of Advil taking that night - those lanes are slippery! :)





party favors

No comments: