Friday, September 26, 2008

Get To Know You Questions

Q: What is your name given at birth? Pamela Joy Podgorski

Q: Why were you given your particular name? Pamela was given to me because my parents were big Dallas fans and they both thought that Pamela Ewing was so pretty and that's how that got Pamela. Joy because that is my grandmother's name.

Q: What is your hometown/town of birth? Memphis, TN

Q: Where do you currently reside? Memphis, TN

Q: What do you do? I stay at home with my two children. I also pick up my 15 year old brother from school every weekday and stay with him until around 4:30.

Q: What is your hair color? Naturally? Brown. Currently? Blonde

Q: Have you loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes

Q: Are you a cat or dog person? I have always been a dog person. We have Ichiro (named after Ichiro Suzuki from the Seattle Mariners) and the longer we have her the more I think I am becoming a cat person. Cats are alot less maintenance.

Q: Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? Yes, we gave Emi a fish for her birthday that she named Birthday Fish, he was with us for about 5 months before he was buried at sea.

Q: What is your favorite food? Favorite drink? Food: anything that I do not have to cook. If I had to pick, any type of pasta. Drink: depends on the time of day. Before noon: Coffee. Afternoon: Dr. Pepper. Dinner: a nice glass of wine.


Q: Do you play a musical instrument? I can play the piano and flute, although it has been many years since I have played either.

Q: Are you a morning or night person? usually a morning person - since Jack was born and I no longer get a full night sleep I am just a person who looks forward to bedtime!

Q: What is your favorite kind of music? When I have the kids in the car we only listen to K-Love or Veggie-Tales. My favorites are Phil Wickham, Fleetwood Mac, Coldplay, Michael Buble, Sara Evans.

Q: Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons all the way

Q: What is your preferred ice cream? Vanilla with chocolate chips

Q: What is the best day of the year? Christmas - I love being surrounded by family and watching the kids get so excited to open presents and all the usual traditions that come with the christmas season - lights, trees, good food!

Q: What's your favorite flower? Lillies and gerber daisies - really anything that I don't kill in the garden.

No comments: